Last week’s Hannibal episode ended with a huge cliffhanger – though we all know she’s as good as dead – in one seriously chilling shot of Lecter. This was followed by a preview of Saturday’s episode, where we see him in a comfy v-neck, wine coloured shirt, merrily cooking… her? #fingerscrossed
This is the second time Pushing Daisies was on my radar this week, since the larger than life Kristin Chenoweth guest starred in Glee again. And in other tv happenings, Modern Family was positively hilarious this week.
Speaking of comebacks… this year was the 30th anniversary of Footloose, and Kevin Bacon danced again, on The Tonight Show. This does not help my 80s musicals addiction. Anyway, there’s a 2011 version with Julianne Hough that scored 5.8 on IMDb — that’s a recipe for a good time.
– Check out this video of Joan Crawford slapping people (to the song Hit Me With Your Best Shot)
– Ignore the fact that it’s an ad, and enjoy this video of builders shouting nice things to women.
– Elina saw Reservoir Dogs for the first time, for her Blind Spot Series.
– And Nikhat watched Blue Velvet.
– Sati shared her 10 favourite female performances.
– Mettel analyses the intro of Detention.
– Mette wrote her entry for the Spin-Off blogathon!