– Man Repeller also redirects us to a great article on Esquire, on the same topic.
– Ever wanted to visit L.A.? Then take a look at Yara’s Daily LA Diary, now.
– Here’s a great The New Yorker article about film education initiatives in schools, and why it is not the right approach.
– Taschen is publishing a new Annie Leibovitz book, and it’s gigantic, literally. The legendary photographer shares her thoughts on it.
– Random, but if you love beauty, check out the new Marc Jacobs palette The Lolita and try not to buy it this instant.
– Sati reviews Dallas Buyers Club, and uses some insanely cool graphics.
– Aurora pays a fine tribute to Jack Lemmon.
– Lê gives you 10 reasons to love classic movies.
– Clara seems to be back to blogging (which makes me really happy), sharing some classic actor’s last lines on film.
– Mettel covers the intro of the new HBO series, True Detective – it’s a visual buffet.
– Bonjour Tristesse is back for its annual coverage of the Berlinale – everything you need to know about the first day is right there.
– Victoria muses on what art to buy for Holly Golightly.
– Mr. Jeffery shares his notes on the movie Adore, and even though it’s not entirely a positive remark, I still want to see it!